Federal Minister for Religious Affairs Noorul Haq Qadri on Wednesday warned the general public of private tour operators’ claims of an inexpensive Hajj.
Addressing a press conference in Islamabad on Wednesday, he said that the new Hajj policy has been announced last week, adding that discussions in favor and against the Hajj policy are underway.
The minister said that the Hajj expenses have been increased this year but the soul aim of his ministry is to provide facilities to the pilgrims.
He also appealed the general public not to believe anyone for a low cost Hajj as the promises of private tour operators are all false, adding that all details regarding Hajj are available on the ministry’s website.
“Temporary camp for Hajj pilgrims has been arranged which would be made permanent,” he said.